Promoting Employability of Young Student-Athletes through ‘‘Competence Hub’’ on Sport Innovation
We support professional and personal development of young people through a Competence Hub on Sport Innovation, thereby contributing to promote quality and new jobs and to driving innovation.
We conducts a study in which we can analyse the educational needs of young people, who are aiming for a career in sports innovation.
We empower the next generation of sports leader by providing resources in sports innovation, technology, and futures skills.
- Sport-Adapted Learning Skills
- Sport-Adapted Literacy Skills
- Career Planning and Entering to Technology-Oriented Sports Business World
- Entrepreneurial Mindset in Sports Businesses
- AI and Machine Learning in Sport
- Big Data Analytics in Sport
- Drone Technology in Sport Industry
- Fan Engagement/Experience through Digital Tools
- Internet of Things in Sport Industry
- VR/AR in Sport Education
- E-Sport and Sports-Focused Gaming
- Wearables and Equipment for Athletic Performance
- Young sportspersons with a career goal/plan in sport industry in the future
- Young sportspersons who are interested in technology and innovation
- Student-Athletes who are taking sport-related courses at the high school level
- Student-Athletes who are studying sport-focused vocational education and training (sports management, coaching, physical education teaching, recreation, etc.) at the higher education level
- Student-Athletes who are studying business administration, engineering at the higher education level.
Start a conversation about how we can create meaningful value in and through sport innovation collectively.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.